Attention Prospective Purchasers of Real Estate
As required by recent New York State Law S7729, our office would like to disclose to all potential purchasers of real estate the following items:
- Our office does not require prospective clients to show any identification.
- Our office does not use exclusive broker agreements.
- Our office does not require any type of financial approvals to review a property listed for sale.
Note: Although the broker may not require such information, a seller of real estate may require this information prior to showing the property, and/or as part of any purchase offer.
Our Corporate Policies
- Corporate Policy Regarding Agency
- Consumer Guide To Agency Relationships
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics Article #10 – Anti-Discrimination Policy
We would also like to make the following documents easily accessible:
1. New York State Housing and Anti-Discrimination Disclosure Form
2. New York State Agency Disclosure